top of page

Welcome to JVH Paralegal Service.  Have you been charged with a criminal offence, need help with a Small Claims issue. looking for advice on a Landlord and Tenant matter.  Perhaps you need help getting rid of a pesky reciminal record?  Look no further. Call, text or send me an email and I will work with you to remove your matter.  Remember....." I'M IN YOUR CORNER"

bottom of page