top of page

Record Suspensions (formerly called Pardons)

A record suspension allows people who were convicted of a criminal offence, but have completed their sentence and demonstrated they are law-abiding citizens, to have their criminal record kept separate and apart from other criminal records. JVH Paralegal Services can help you obtain your record suspension and take the paperwork and worry out of your hands so you can get on with your daily life.

bottom of page